[suggest] gksu for FC5

Dries Verachtert dries at ulyssis.org
Mon Apr 10 23:12:53 CEST 2006

On Monday 03 April 2006 22:10, Raivis Dejus wrote:
> Hi, everybody!
>
> Really like your work, it is great to have such a friendly and open
> repo-community :)
>
> It would be great to have gksu package for FC5. I tried to compile rpm
> my self from Dag's
> repo, but can't figure out how to get devel packages for libgksu and
> libgksuui.
Hello,

gksu, libgksu and libgksuui packages for fc5 should be available now. The
devel packages for libgksu and libgksuui are created when you build rpms of
http://svn.rpmforge.net/svn/trunk/rpms/libgksu/libgksu.spec and
http://svn.rpmforge.net/svn/trunk/rpms/libgksuui/libgksuui.spec

kind regards,
Dries

--
Rpm packages for Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Fedora Core and Aurora at
http://dries.ulyssis.org/rpm/