[suggest] patch for vobcopy

Robert Story rstory-l at 2006.revelstone.com
Wed Apr 26 20:40:13 CEST 2006

I've had a patch for vobcopy sitting around for a while, and the 1.0 release
motivated me to dig it up and send it in.

I had a problem where I was extracting a dvd to a nfs mount. Apparently the
write/close calls do not return an error if the filesystem fills up.

The patch simply adds a fdatasync() call before closing files. This will give
an error and exit if all the data was not written.

I took the easy route, and only called the sync before the close. Upstream may
want to consider calling it more frequently during the copy loops, or checking
for free space before starting the extraction.