[users] setup instructions on dag's site

Dave Miller justdave at mozilla.com
Fri Aug 11 00:00:57 CEST 2006

dag used a cool trick in the setup instructions at
http://dag.wieers.com/home-made/apt/FAQ.php#B by feeding the
rpmforge-release URL to the rpm command directly.  Small problem with
that though: the provided URL for the package redirects to apt.sw.be,
and the rpm command (at least the one in RHEL 4) doesn't know how to
follow a redirect, so it errors out.

So of course I used wget to download it and install locally, but just
thought I'd mention it since it makes the instructions look bad. :)

And since I'm new on the list (been using dag's repo for years, just
found out about the list) thanks to everyone contributing, it's a great
resource!

--
Dave Miller                                   http://www.justdave.net/
System Administrator, Mozilla Corporation      http://www.mozilla.com/