[users] Program error

Robert Spangler bms at zoominternet.net
Sun Aug 27 17:48:00 CEST 2006

Hello,

I installed etherape with YUM and after the install when I try to launch the
program I get a small window with 'Unknown Error' in it.

My system is running  CentOS 4.3 x86_64.  I know this might not be enough to
start off with so I'll answer any questions.  I'm a simple end user without
too much knowledge about programming or what files need to be installed on my
system.  That is one thing I like about YUM it installs missing programs and
make people like me lives easier.  Thnx!

--

Regards
Robert

Smile... it increases your face value!