[users] ClamAV updated?

Hugo van der Kooij hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org
Wed Dec 20 16:36:02 CET 2006

On Wed, 20 Dec 2006, Ralph Angenendt wrote:

> Hugo van der Kooij wrote:
>> Did someone update the ClamAV packages allready? It seems that ClamAV
>> 0.88.7 is now out for a while but I have not seen a package for it.
>
> | [root at mail-gw-1 root]# rpm -q clamav
> | clamav-0.88.7-1.el3.rf
>
> Seems to be there (at least for RHEL3) :)

It seems it did not yet make RHEL4 or yum is confused:

$ rpm -q clamav
clamav-0.88.6-1.el4.rf

I see it in fact present on http://apt.sw.be/redhat/el4/en/i386/RPMS.dag/

..... trying a forced update:

And now it updates 1 server. But not another. This is getting rather odd.

Sounds like it is time to run `yum clean all`.

Hugo.

--
 	hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org	http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/