[users] xfdesktop 4.2.3 1.fc4

Dries Verachtert dries at ulyssis.org
Thu Jan 5 22:06:11 CET 2006

Hello,

xfdesktop is an rpm of fedora extras, it's not made by rpmforge. You can
probably get more help on the fedora extras mailinglists. I've no experience
with xfce or xfdesktop so i can't help you with that.
http://ayo.freshrpms.net/ is a large mirror which contains rpms from a lot of
projects.

kind regards,
Dries

On Tuesday 27 December 2005 05:48, root wrote:
> While using xfce my screen savers are showing up in my System -> menue.
>
> All packages were downloaded from the http://ayo.freshrpms.net/
> repository.

>-------- Name        : xfdesktop                    Relocations: (not
> relocatable)
> Version     : 4.2.3                             Vendor: (none)
> Release     : 1.fc4                         Build Date: Sat 12 Nov 2005
> 01:01:48
>
> xfce4-appfinder         xfce4-panel-devel       xfce4-toys
> xfce4-iconbox           xfce4-session           xfce4-trigger-launcher
> xfce4-mixer             xfce4-session-engines   xfce-mcs-manager
> xfce4-panel             xfce4-systray           xfce-utils

>-------- Also Installed
> Name        : xorg-x11                     Relocations: (not
> relocatable)
> Version     : 6.8.2                             Vendor: Red Hat, Inc.
> Release     : 37.FC4.49.2                   Build Date: Wed 21 Sep 2005
> 06:19:07 PM CDT
>
> xorg-x11-deprecated-libs  xorg-x11-Mesa-libGLU      xorg-x11-xauth
> xorg-x11-font-utils       xorg-x11-tools            xorg-x11-xdm
> xorg-x11-Mesa-libGL       xorg-x11-twm

Rpm packages for Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Fedora Core and Aurora at
http://dries.ulyssis.org/rpm/