[users] I think it's time for some increased publicity

ANTHONY JOSEPH MESSINA amessina at messinet.com
Thu Jan 19 18:11:53 CET 2006

this quote from fedoraforum.org:

"will rpmforge even be working by the time fc5 is released?"

to which i replies:

"RPMforge.net is working now! I've used it for quite some time with
great success, so much so that I decided to be another US mirror
(Chicago) for their repo. Their website needs lots of work, but the
packages are available and updated regularly.

If you'd like to browse through to see what they have available, you can
browse the mirror here:
ftp://ftp.messinet.com/pub/rpmforge/dag/."

-anthony

--
My Website: http://messinet.com
My Online Gallery: