[users] Installation of perl modules

Kevin Murray garou29 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 20 17:10:11 CET 2006

I am having some issues with installing perl modules
on my Centos (RHE4). I am  using the command "yum
install perl-N*" As it is doing the dependency check
it dies out with the following errors:

Error: Missing Dependency: perl(MQSeries) is needed by
package perl-SOAP-Lite
Error: Missing Dependency: perl(MQClient::MQSeries) is
needed by package perl-SOAP-Lite
Error: Missing Dependency: perl(MQSeries::Queue) is
needed by package perl-SOAP-Lite
Error: Missing Dependency: perl(MQSeries::Message) is
needed by package perl-SOAP-Lite
Error: Missing Dependency:
perl(MQSeries::QueueManager) is needed by package
perl-SOAP-Lite

This isn't the only time this happens. It happens when
I am attempting to install other perl modules and it
isn't just related to the ones mentioned above.

Does anyone know why this is happening? Is there
something sort of configuration I need to setup? Any
and all help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Kevin
garou29 at yahoo.com