[users] dvdbackup 0.1.1 - undefined symbol: UDFFindFile

Gerald B. Cox gbcox at bzb.us
Mon Jan 23 16:56:00 CET 2006

There is an ongoing on and off again thread on this.  Check a posting
by Ralf Ertzinger on 9-March, 2005 where he was so kind to provide the
workaround.  That patch was applied for a time in the repository, but
then Matthias decided to yank it - see my post on 9-November.

In the meantime the situation is that you have alot of people who are
just re-applying Ralf's patch manually until someone gets around to
fixing dvdbackup.  Probably not the most efficient use of everyones
time, but at least a workaround is available.