[users] dvdbackup 0.1.1 - undefined symbol: UDFFindFile

Anthony Messina amessina at messinet.com
Mon Jan 23 17:24:35 CET 2006

i appreciate your assistance and quick reply, but the post "by Ralf
Ertzinger on 9-March, 2005" is not available in the archives as they
only go back to May, 2005.  is there another place to find the
workaround of which you speak?

My Website: http://messinet.com
My Online Gallery:
http://messinet.com/modules.php?name=Web_Links&l_op=visit&lid=3