[users] get source with smart?

Dries Verachtert dries at ulyssis.org
Wed Jan 25 21:44:46 CET 2006

On Saturday 21 January 2006 07:09, Robert Lange wrote:
> How do you get source packages with smart? With apt-get you could use
> the following command to get source packages corresponding to a binary
> package:
>
> apt-get source foo
>
> What is the corresponding smart command to do this, and what, if any,
> additional channel entries do I need to make for it?

As far as i know, this is not yet possible. You might get more information at:
http://labix.org/smart
The smart issue manager contains this request:
http://tracker.labix.org/issue36

kind regards,
Dries

--
Rpm packages for Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Fedora Core and Aurora at
http://dries.ulyssis.org/rpm/