[users] [bugreport] scilab-3.1.1-2.2.fc4.rf.src.rpm (dries)

Dries Verachtert dries at ulyssis.org
Sun Jan 29 12:59:35 CET 2006

Hello Yan,

I haven't found the exact reason, but scilab doesn't always work when you are
using the clearlooks theme. Can you try again with another gtk theme and let
me know if it works?

Actually the '/usr/bin/scilab' program isn't a console program: it starts the
following:
/usr/lib/scilab-3.1.1/bin/zterm -e /usr/lib/scilab-3.1.1/bin/scilex
You can start the console program with:
 /usr/lib/scilab-3.1.1/bin/scilex

kind regards,
Dries

--
Rpm packages for Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Fedora Core and Aurora at
http://dries.ulyssis.org/rpm/