[users] mrxvt problem

Davide Cesari dcesari at arpa.emr.it
Fri Jul 21 11:21:22 CEST 2006

Dear rpmforge users:
	I have upgraded to mrxvt 0.5.0 on FC4 and I have noticed that the mrxvt
command prints a lot of annoying (and probably slowing down) debug
information on stdout, which is probably not wanted by the packagers and
can be disabled by replacing

	configure --enable-everything

with

	configure --enable-everything --disable-debug

in the spec file. BTW, version 0.5.1 has come out in the meantime,
which, according to the developers, corrects many bugs; after a quick
test it seems to work smoothly for me by building from command line (I
have not tried to build the rpm), so it could be a good chance for a
straight upgrade to this version.
	Thank you for packaging mrxvt which is my favourite terminal program.
	Best wishes, Davide

Davide Cesari	ARPA-Servizio Idro Meteorologico      __
  tel       (39) 051/525926                            ||\
  fax       (39) 051/6497501                           |||\
  e-mail    dcesari at arpa.emr.it                        |||/
  www       http://www.arpa.emr.it/sim                 ---
  Address:  ARPA-SIM, Viale Silvani 6, 40122 Bologna, Italy