[users] mrxvt problem

Dries Verachtert dries at ulyssis.org
Wed Jul 26 23:15:43 CEST 2006

On Friday 21 July 2006 11:21, Davide Cesari wrote:
> Dear rpmforge users:
> 	I have upgraded to mrxvt 0.5.0 on FC4 and I have noticed that the mrxvt
> command prints a lot of annoying (and probably slowing down) debug
> information on stdout, which is probably not wanted by the packagers and
> can be disabled by replacing
>
> 	configure --enable-everything
>
> with
>
> 	configure --enable-everything --disable-debug
>
> in the spec file. BTW, version 0.5.1 has come out in the meantime,
> which, according to the developers, corrects many bugs; after a quick
> test it seems to work smoothly for me by building from command line (I
> have not tried to build the rpm), so it could be a good chance for a
> straight upgrade to this version.
> 	Thank you for packaging mrxvt which is my favourite terminal program.
> 	Best wishes, Davide

Hello,

I've updated the spec file and i've added the configure option. It would be
handy if you could keep the fresmeat entry up to date. This way, it's easier
to track new releases.

kind regards,
Dries

--
Rpm packages for Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Fedora Core and Aurora at
http://dries.ulyssis.org/rpm/