[users] PERL Audio::TagLib

Gerald B. Cox gbcox at bzb.us
Fri Jun 9 00:00:20 CEST 2006

I have a need to install TagLib and the perl module Audio::TagLib to
use a developing version of "oggify" - which is a perl script which
allows one to quickly and simply do batch conversions of FLAC files to
OGG/MP3.  I noticed that TagLib is already in the EXTRAS repository,
but Audio::Taglib isn't.

Is it possible to get it included in FRESHRPMS or RPMFORGE.

I'm not exactly sure of the pros/cons of having specific perl modules
setup as RPMs versus using "perl cpan".  I noticed that there were
quite a few perl module RPMs in EXTRAS and RPMFORGE - so I'm assuming
its a better way to go.

For those of you interested in Oggify, here is the url:
http://spr.mahonri5.net/linux/oggify.php