[users] Acrobat Reader 7.0.8

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Wed Jun 14 13:44:16 CEST 2006

On Wed, 14 Jun 2006, Paul Smith wrote:

> This is just to call your attention to the fact that a new version of
> Acrobat Reader has been released:
>
> ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/reader/unix/7x/7.0.8/enu/

There is a new nosrc package available since it was released. Given the
sheer volume (compressed 44MB) of the Acrobat Reader 7.0 series I've
stopped producing new 'binary' packages for each distribution.

I don't understand why a PDF viewer should be *that* big. So I now
distribute a 6kb nosrc RPM package that you can rebuild yourself.

Kind regards,