[users] Fw: nagios-nsca package

Stefan van der Eijk stefan.van.der.eijk at philips.com
Mon Jun 26 11:47:56 CEST 2006

I didn't get any response, so lets try the list.

with kind regards,

Stefan van der Eijk
Consultant, Managed Operations, CE, ePlatform

Building SFH 1 Oosthal, Glaslaan 2, Eindhoven
Tel: +31 40 27 34978, Mobile: +31 6 24805172

E-mail: stefan.van.der.eijk at philips.com, www.philips.com
----- Forwarded by Stefan van der Eijk/EHV/CE/PHILIPS on 2006-06-26 11:46
AM -----

Stefan van der Eijk

Dag Wieers <dag at wieers.com>
cc

Subject
nagios-nsca package
Classification
Unclassified

Dag,

We're using your nagios-nsca package and I'm wondering if it would be
possible to split the package into a client and server package. Why? on a
lot of our machines we only need the send_nsca (client) functionality and
not the server (receiving). Since the server functionality pulls in the
nagios package, this is too much software for the functionality we need.

Is there a way I can provide these changes for you (i.e. contribute to
rpmforge)?