[users] Please don't package cfengine-2.1.19

Ralph Angenendt ra+rpmforge at br-online.de
Fri Mar 3 12:50:49 CET 2006

To whom it may concern:

Please do not distribute cfengine 2.1.19 as long as a bug with how
cfengine generates symbolic links has been taken care of.

With cfengine it is possible to distribute i.e. a client.ntp.conf and a
server.ntp.conf and then link ntp.conf to the correct file depending on
the machine being a time server or just a client.

That doesn't work anymore, which killed sshd on several of my servers
(and tells me to do better testing before pushing out packages myself).

Thanks,

Ralph
--
Ralph Angenendt......ra at br-online.de | .."Text processing has made it possible
Bayerischer Rundfunk...80300 München | ....to right-justify any idea, even one