[users] Denyhosts on RHEL3 - problem with Python version

Christof Damian christof at damian.net
Fri Mar 3 13:29:30 CET 2006

On Tue, 28 Feb 2006, Wil Cooley wrote:
> On Tue, 2006-02-28 at 18:25 +0100, Dag Wieers wrote:
>
> > Straight forward to package and install, but hard to do correct and not
> > mess up. A lot of tools on your system use python and use python modules.
>
> That's why I've built the packages so they can be installed alongside
> the stock packages.

I had a look around too, because of the denyhosts package and found
theses packages:

http://www.python.org/pyvault/centos-3-i386/repodata/repoview/Development.Languages.group.html

I haven't tried them though. I stopped using denyhosts on that machine
for now. Maybe someone knows a similar utility for the job.

christof

--
Christof Damian
christof at damian.net