[users] Please don't package cfengine-2.1.19

Ralph Angenendt ra+rpmforge at br-online.de
Sat Mar 4 15:19:49 CET 2006

Jonathan Underwood wrote:
> On 03/03/06, Ralph Angenendt <ra+rpmforge at br-online.de> wrote:
> > With cfengine it is possible to distribute i.e. a client.ntp.conf and a
> > server.ntp.conf and then link ntp.conf to the correct file depending on
> > the machine being a time server or just a client.
> >
> > That doesn't work anymore, which killed sshd on several of my servers
> > (and tells me to do better testing before pushing out packages myself).
>
> Have you reported this to the upstream cfengine maintainers?

Yes.

And it's fixed in cfengine-2.1.19p1 (already was fixed on March 2nd, but
lists.gnu.org acted up, so I didn't know that yesterday).

So please package cfengine-2.1.19p1 =:)

Ralph
--
Ralph Angenendt......ra at br-online.de | .."Text processing has made it possible
Bayerischer Rundfunk...80300 München | ....to right-justify any idea, even one