[users] Missing audacity rpms

Matthias Saou thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net
Mon Mar 6 12:43:42 CET 2006

Jonathan Underwood wrote :

> It seems the audacity packages are missing from the repository - yum
> install audacity doesn't find a package, and the following url is dead
> http://ftp.belnet.be/packages/dries.ulyssis.org/fedora/fc4/i386/RPMS.dries/audacity-1.2.3-2.2.fc4.rf.i386.rpm
>
> Is this intentional, or a problem with the build system?

Hmm, I can't say for Dries' packages, but regarding Extras & freshrpms,
it's currently broken since I introduced wxGTK 2.6 in order for the latest
VLC and aMule to work, which should have followed in Extras shortly after,
but it still hasn't been done.

What I'll do right now is push an audacity 1.3.0b build in freshrpms for
FC4 so that at least this particular issue gets fixed.

Matthias

Fedora Core release 4 (Stentz) - Linux kernel 2.6.15-1.1831_FC4
Load : 0.32 0.29 0.27