[users] Security notice for RSSH...

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Tue Mar 7 18:25:37 CET 2006

On Tue, 7 Mar 2006, Will McDonald wrote:

> Hey all.
>
> I've just been messing around with RSSH for one of our systems and I
> noticed this Security Notice...
>
> http://www.pizzashack.org/rssh/index.shtml
>
> I notice the RPMForge packages are still 2.2.3-, 2.3.2- is current, is
> it still being packaged?

Sure. But it's impossible to track every project to see if newer versions
are available. Please report new version of packages you use at
freshmeat.net (or ask the author of the software to manage a freshmeat
record) so that not only we, but also other projects are informed.

> Cheers, and thanks for all the hard work. It's really much appreciated.

You're welcome. A new version of rssh will be available shortly.

Kind regards,