[users] GQ - LDAP Browser/Editor

Who Knows quien-sabe at metaorg.com
Fri Mar 31 00:10:26 CEST 2006

Are you familiar with phpldapadmin ? It is current and actively
maintained, and available via the extras repository i think. If not, i
have a copy in my local repository i can submit to rpmforge

> i realize that gq is a currently unmaintained project, however, it is
incredibly useful and the other ldap editors just don't quite compare.

> i would like to see gq from http://sourceforge.net/projects/gqclient
packaged for fc5.

> this may already be a work in progress on your task list, but i'm just
voicing support for the program to be included for fc5.