[users] GQ - LDAP Browser/Editor

Ralph Angenendt ra+rpmforge at br-online.de
Fri Mar 31 11:07:27 CEST 2006

Anthony Messina wrote:
> i realize that gq is a currently unmaintained project, however, it is
> incredibly useful and the other ldap editors just don't quite compare.
>
> i would like to see gq from http://sourceforge.net/projects/gqclient
> packaged for fc5.

I haven't been able to run gq from FC3 onwards, neither did I succeed to
do so on CentOS4. gq just keeps crashing when you try to browse the
ldap directory tree.

That was when I found Luma <http://luma.sourceforge.net/>, which IMNSHO
is much better than gq. Although it's not packaged for rpmforge, either.

Ralph
--
Ralph Angenendt......ra at br-online.de | .."Text processing has made it possible
Bayerischer Rundfunk...80300 München | ....to right-justify any idea, even one