[suggest] poppassd-ceti first submit

Oliver Schulze L. oliver at samera.com.py
Wed May 17 21:18:45 CEST 2006

Hi,
If it is posible, I wanted to include the poppassd-ceti program in the repo.

Here are the files:
http://www.samera.net/rpm/poppassd-ceti-1.8.5-co4.src.rpm
http://freshmeat.net/projects/poppassd-ceti/

I talked to the author and he is ok about me building the .rpm
I can keep sending updated .spec files when new version of
poppassd-ceti comes out

 From FM:
Poppassd-ceti is a Qualcomm password changer daemon with PAM support and
several other improvements. This program is intended to be a secure way
to change system passwords via the Web. Methods that involve calling
SUID programs directly from the Web are especially avoided. Poppassd
strictly isolates the Web interface from actual password manipulations.
The program contains no known security bugs that could be reported since
it was released several years ago. This version uses PAM, which means
you can do anything PAM can. Currently, there are PAM modules for almost
all known authentication methods available.

Many thanks
Oliver

--
Oliver Schulze L.