[suggest] [Fwd: Re: soundconverter crashing news'bout 0.8.5....]

J.J.Garcia stigmatedbrain at gmail.com
Mon May 29 10:27:35 CEST 2006

CC'ed

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: soundconverter crashing news'bout 0.8.5....
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 07:54:07 +0200
From: J.J. Garcia <sm0ketst at stigmatedbrain.net>
To: Dag Wieers <dag.wieers at gmail.com>
CC: kassoulet at gmail.com
<f30c18c80605281411g458ee970q71439e8e6a61e638 at mail.gmail.com>

Dag Wieers wrote:
> On 5/28/06, *J.J. Garcia* <sm0ketst at stigmatedbrain.net
> <mailto:sm0ketst at stigmatedbrain.net>> wrote:
>

> I think this is a program issue. There have been new releases (of which
> I wasn't aware) so I've build a new version ( 0.8.5). Let me know how
> this goes. Also include the author, because he's most likely the one
> who's going to fix it :)

Thnx Dag,

Salut Gautier!

I've updated soundconverter to soundconverter-0.8.5-1.el4.rf and i still get the
same things as previous one, thx anyway.

Attached the logfile (not the strace in this case, feel free to ask for...)
after launching it from console prior to kill it.

Still nothing more than a blank window to be killed after started.

TIA

Jose