[users] kannel rpm for fedora core 5

vampire janus vampire_janus at yahoo.com
Sat May 20 07:29:44 CEST 2006

sir i am using the official repositories included in the fresh install of fc5. and i have seen that page though i didn't find any fc5 kannel build for i386. in the meantime, i just compiled from source and the server is stable already. thanks!

Phil Schaffner <P.R.Schaffner at IEEE.org> wrote: On Mon, 2006-05-15 at 01:39 -0700, vampire janus wrote:
> Good day to you all! :)
> Anyone already creating rpms for i386 Fedora Core 5? In particular, I
> need a kannel rpm. May I ask how i can be able to create one myself if
> no binary build is created just yet? The one installed when i did a
> yum did not work at all when i used the same working config file in my

Can't determine what version you may have gotten from the "previous
installation" without more information, but

http://dries.studentenweb.org/rpm/packages/kannel/info.html

has links both binary and source RPMs.  Are you using Dries' FC5 repo?