[users] Re: gringotts-1.2.8-1.1.el3.dag crashing on CentOS 3.8

Dries Verachtert dries at ulyssis.org
Wed Sep 27 22:23:10 CEST 2006

On Sunday 24 September 2006 20:17, Bart Schaefer wrote:
> On 9/24/06, Dag Wieers <dag at wieers.com> wrote:
> > I think you have to talk to the developers.
>
> Well, yeah, but all they're going to do is tell me to compile a more
> recent version, which doesn't help anyone else who is using the
> package from rpmforge.  If other people on this list are *not* having
> this problem, I'd like to find out what might be different about [both
> of] my workstations as compared to yours, that could be causing the
> crash.

Do you maybe know the new url of gringotts?
http://devel.pluto.linux.it/projects/Gringotts/ doesn't work anymore and i
can't find a new site with google, so i can't check if there's a newer
version at this moment.

Dries

--
Rpm packages for Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Fedora Core and Aurora at
http://dries.ulyssis.org/rpm/