[users] Re: gringotts-1.2.8-1.1.el3.dag crashing on CentOS 3.8

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Fri Sep 29 08:07:23 CEST 2006

On Thu, 28 Sep 2006, Bart Schaefer wrote:

> > Do you maybe know the new url of gringotts?
>
> I wasn't able to find anything that had been updated more recently than 2003.
>
> Dag recommended Revelation as a replacement, but it doesn't work
> properly on RHEL3 either, and even on RHEL4 I sometimes get futex
> lock-ups when starting revelation.

At least you can report problems with Revelation. The main developer is
very responsive. Except for a gnomevfs-related problem on RHEL4 I have had
no problems on RHEL4.

But that does not guarantee anything. Talking to the developer is usually
the best way to get things resolved. (Even when RHEL3 is not working at
all!)

Kind regards,