[suggest] KDiff3

Alfred von Campe alfred at von-campe.com
Mon Aug 6 03:05:05 CEST 2007

Some people are starting to use KDiff3 on Windows where I work, and I
know that soon they will be asking me to install it on our Linux
boxes.  I tried to build it from source over a month ago, but ran
into a road block (I forgot exactly what the problem was).  I plan to
look into it again this week, but if someone already has an RPM that
works on CentOS, that would be really great (I'm using CentOS 4.5 and
will be moving to 5.1 when it's available).

Thanks,
Alfred