[suggest] Subversion Python bindings

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Thu Aug 9 20:31:59 CEST 2007

On Thu, 9 Aug 2007, Alfred von Campe wrote:

> Does anyone have an RPM for the svn python bindings?  I'm trying to set up
> ViewVC which requires this, but I haven't been able to find an RPM for it.

They are part of the subversion package. I know it is strange that other
bindings are packaged seperately, and the python bindings are not. But we
follow the packaging as being done upstream so we can not deviate from
that :(

What I did do is add a python-subversion and subversion-python provides so
that at least depsolvers can pull it in if those get requested.

Kind regards,