[suggest] perl-Log-Agent RPM

Wil Cooley wcooley at nakedape.cc
Thu Aug 23 21:17:59 CEST 2007

On Sun, 2007-08-19 at 04:10 +0200, Dag Wieers wrote:

> I have written a small tool to generate perl SPEC files that are close to
> 95% of what is required and works. You can find it at:
>
> 	http://svn.rpmforge.net/svn/trunk/tools/dar/dar-perl.py

I wrote a similar tool a few years ago because I did not like cpan2rpm;
it was a real pain to modify how the spec files are generated. I wrote
it to use Template::Toolkit. Unfortunately, a lot of the data you might
want from CPAN isn't there for a lot of modules, even though there are
fields in the metadata for it.

http://haus.nakedape.cc/svn/public/trunk/small-projects/rpm-utils/cpanpack

Wil