[users] Perl-DBD-ODBC x86_64 build errors

Mon Aug 6 14:28:45 CEST 2007

Dag,

> a problem building x86_64 packages. It does not find the unixODBC
libraries.

I finally got to testing the x86_64 build on a fully updated stock
CentOS 5 system and I still cannot reproduce the build errors seen in
the rpmforge buildlogs for all the x86_64 platforms.

Here is my build environment:
 centos-release-5-0.0.el5.centos.2
 rpmforge-release-0.3.6-1.el5.rf
 perl-5.8.8-10
 perl-DBI-1.52-1.fc6
 unixODBC-2.2.11-7.1

> > However if you say that it works on your
> > system, I'm not investigating to fix it. I'd like to compare it :)

Find the buildlog for the successful build attached for comparison but I
fear you won't get around the investigation.
Let me know if your need more information.

Cheers
Stefan