[users] logwatch 7.3.6

Hugo van der Kooij hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org
Thu Aug 30 22:32:26 CEST 2007

Hi,

It seems rpmforge is two double dot versions behind. The latest on
rpmforge is 7.3.4

A new version will be upon us soon I guess. I need to do some more
digging and testing this weekend and write some patches if the missed
entries remain in postfix parsing after I test 7.3.6 with a manual
install.

Hugo.

 	(Thanks JFK, for this quote of George Bernard Shaw.)