[users] QEMU-0.8.2 package

Marc Abramowitz msabramo at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 1 17:44:30 CET 2007

Cool. Glad it was useful to you!

I noticed that 0.8.0 is still the latest version available on your site and on rpmforge - are you going to push out an rpm for 0.8.2?

Cheers,
-Marc
http://tuxinarow.com

Dries Verachtert <dries at ulyssis.org> wrote: Hello,
I've applied the differences to the spec file with some minor changes. Thanks
for the info!
Dries

--
Rpm packages for Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Fedora Core and Aurora at
http://dries.ulyssis.org/rpm/

-- Marc Abramowitz

http://marc.abramowitz.info