[users] XEPHEM 3.7.2 for FC6 - ASTRONOMY PACKAGE

Gerald B. Cox gbcox at bzb.us
Sun Jan 7 21:00:06 CET 2007

The RPM used to be supported at another site, but there were some
changes introduced in FC5 which broke it.  All the history is in the
SPEC file.  I hope it passes muster to be included.  It's a great
application.

Here is the link to the SRPM:

http://www.mediafire.com/?2z2yof1oznw

Robin Laing wrote:
> Gerald B. Cox wrote:
>> I've finally been able to get a working SRPM/RPM for this package
>> and  would like to have it considered for inclusion on either
>> FRESHRPMS or  RPMFORGE.  Where would I send it?

The best way to get this done would be to post the .spec to the suggest
list ( http://lists.rpmforge.net/mailman/listinfo/suggest )

- KB