[users] mplayerplug-in unusable;

a b flanqpjplcvs at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 9 21:23:51 CET 2007

Dag, are you out there?

Why are you allowing this to continue?  mplayerplug-in
cannot be used.  Is this what you want?

There is no work-around. Trying to install the ffmpeg
source package to rebuild it fails on the mpeg4ip
dependency and trying to install the mpeg4ip source
package fails on the same circular dependency.

These are all your packages.  Please provide support.

(http://lists.rpmforge.net/pipermail/users/2006-December/000495.html).