[users] Mail from list detected as Spam

Oliver Schulze L. oliver at samera.com.py
Thu Jan 25 23:21:05 CET 2007

Hi all,
as the person that started this topic, I feel the responsibility to
clarify some points:
- I expressed myself wrong in my previous emails
- Having the word "adsl" in the reverse lookup of an IP is not bad, does
not mean
  you are a home user, does not make you a Spammer and there is no RFC
regarding
  that word.
- I have a custom SA setup configured with the BotNet plugin and special
scores for
  the test used by botnet (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Botnet). I have
no problem with
  the email coming from this mailing list

If all let me do it, I can re-frase my original email as:

"It may help the mailing list having a correct reverse lookup for the IP
213.193.131.241.
The are some guidelines used by most mailservers in the Internet. One of
those
guidelines is to have a correct reverse lookup for the IP of every
mailserver"