[users] Mail from list detected as Spam

Python python at venix.com
Fri Jan 26 16:09:45 CET 2007

On Fri, 2007-01-26 at 15:37 +0100, Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> Python wrote:
> >
> > Requiring the round trip look-up to work is fairly effective at limiting
> > spam.
>
> Guys, if your email filters don't work for you because they wrongly
> recognize spam, then these aren't the email filters you want to use.
>
> These problems are *all* on the receiver side, so stop hassling Dries
> and Dag with stuff *you* broke.
>
> Ralph

I'm sorry.  It was not meant as hassling.  This maillist has *ALWAYS*
worked very nicely.  My concern is that Dries and Dag got hassled into
an unnecessary change for the worse.

I understand the frustration.  I will make any necessary changes in my
mail server to continue receiving the mail.  The work that Dag and Dries
have put into rpmforge is greatly appreciated, and I do not want to make
things more difficult for them.

Lloyd Kvam
Venix Corp.
1 Court Street, Suite 378