[users] amavisd-new and amavie-release

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Sun Jan 28 19:07:28 CET 2007

On Sun, 28 Jan 2007, Andreas Rogge wrote:

> isn't the amavisd-new package supposed to contain amavis-release (the
> script used to release a mail from quarantine)
> If it isn't supposed to be included and there's no package including it,
> I'd volunteer to build an amavisd-new-tools package with amavis-release
> and other stuff if somebody would actually use it.

Yes, this weekend I got the same feedback from another user. It would
definitely help if you could send me changes to the SPEC file (instead of
describing the problem) as that minimizes the time to investigate myself.

But in general, all feedback is good feedback. So thanks or your
contribution.

Kind regards,