[users] amavisd-new and amavie-release

Python python at venix.com
Mon Jan 29 15:41:47 CET 2007

On Sun, 2007-01-28 at 19:07 +0100, Dag Wieers wrote:
> On Sun, 28 Jan 2007, Andreas Rogge wrote:
>
> > isn't the amavisd-new package supposed to contain amavis-release (the
> > script used to release a mail from quarantine)
> > If it isn't supposed to be included and there's no package including it,
> > I'd volunteer to build an amavisd-new-tools package with amavis-release
> > and other stuff if somebody would actually use it.
>
> Yes, this weekend I got the same feedback from another user. It would
> definitely help if you could send me changes to the SPEC file (instead of
> describing the problem) as that minimizes the time to investigate myself.

Note that amavisd-new is now provided in FC6 from the core/update/extras
repositories.

http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/extras/6/i386/amavisd-new-2.4.4-1.fc6.noarch.rpm

Ideally your set of fc6 packages would be coordinated with the
"standard" releases.

> But in general, all feedback is good feedback. So thanks or your
> contribution.
>
> Kind regards,
> --   dag wieers,  dag at wieers.com,  http://dag.wieers.com/   --
> [all I want is a warm bed and a kind word and unlimited power]
Lloyd Kvam
Venix Corp.
1 Court Street, Suite 378
Lebanon, NH 03766-1358