[users] How about dropping RH9 as well ?

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Tue Jan 30 01:12:01 CET 2007

Hi,

I didn't receive any feedback when I send my mail regarding dropping FC1,
FC2 and FC3. So either it was a success, or people didn't realise it yet
:)

I must say that my work packaging has been much more interactive and
pleasant since I dropped that dead-weight. So I was now wondering whether
I should drop RH9 as well ?

RH7 to me is something special since the difference between RHEL2.1 and
RH7.3 is very visible and since RH7.3 was the real last stable Red Hat
release (I never liked RH8.0 and RH9 that much).

So what would people say if I dropped RH9 as well ? Anyone having troubles
moving to RHEL3 or CentOS 3 ?

PS If I don't have any feedback, I'm probably going to bring FC1, FC2 and
FC3 to the same level as RH9 and drop off from the same versions.

Kind regards,