[suggest] Packages for Musicbrainz compilation

Nico Kadel-Garcia nkadel at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 15:16:47 CEST 2007

I've got a big list of packages for Musicbrainz use to try and get into
RPMforge. Most of them are due to the use of mod_perl 1.x for
Musicbrainz, and represent a set of Apache-1.3 and mod_perl-1.3
packages. They are assembled from RedHat 7.3's SRPM's, CPAN, FC6, and
FC6 extras as necessary.

They're compatible with CentOS 5, which is where I've been working. Many
of them, specially db3 and mod_perl and apache 1.3, are superseded by
current  CentOS 5 versions of the software but are provided for that
Musicbrainz compatibility.

I can break them down by type, provide SRPM's and .spec files, etc. as
necessary. I don't personally have a public FTP space I consider secure
enough to publish code from. What's my best route to publish and get
them into RPMforge?

	apache-1.3.37
	db3-3.3.11
	mm-1.1.3