[suggest] Subversion 1.4.4 released

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Thu Jul 19 11:40:11 CEST 2007

On Thu, 19 Jul 2007, Tim Whittington wrote:

> Updated spec file is attached.
>
> I'm a little confused about which spec file to update though:
> http://dag.wieers.com/rpm/packages/subversion/subversion.spec and http://dag.wieers.com/rpm/packages/subversion/subversion-1.4.spec both build subversion 1.4, and differ in mostly cosmetic ways.
>
> Anyway, I've updated both spec files.
> Builds fine on CentOS 4.5.

Hi Tim,

I updated the SPEC when you send your first mail, but since I had problems
with my buildsystem again (the usual hardware problems popping up from
time to time) and the system now located 200km from where I live. I wasn't
able to finish it.

It now has ruby-bindings included as well (so closer to upstream).

Sorry for the delay. I'm glad you were able to use my SPEC file and build
your own packages from it.

Kind regards,