[users] Bug in Geany 0.11 on CentOS 5

Devin Henderson devin.lists at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 18:03:36 CEST 2007

Morning folks,

A new geany package was recently added (by dries, dag tells me),
geany-0.11-1.el5.rf. I've noticed that geany is no longer providing
pop-up function information for PHP files. Typically, after you type
something like

strpos(

A tooltip will pop up showing the structure of the function:

int strpos ( string needle, string haystack [, int offset])

But these pop-ups are no longer there. Autocompletion for function
names still works, however. Should I report this bug to the geany
project or can we fix the rpmforge package to recover tool tip
support? For now I've gone back to 0.10.2-1.

Thanks!,
Devin