[users] SpamAssassin version inconsistency

Todd Lyons tlyons at ivenue.com
Tue Jul 10 23:50:03 CEST 2007

On Tue, Jul 10, 2007 at 11:16:39PM +0200, Dries Verachtert wrote:

>> > So, whats the problem with the CentOS package ?
>> > btw, http://mirror.centos.org/centos/5/updates/x86_64/RPMS/ 3.1.9-1.el5
>> > is now available.
>> No corresponding spamassassin-tools package.  It's easier to just roll
>> my own rpms.
>Hello Todd,
>The latest spamassassin packages made by Dag also don't contain a
>spamassassin-tools subpackage anymore, you can see this at
>http://dag.wieers.com/rpm/packages/spamassassin/

I had not caught that.  I verified that the check_whitelist script isn't
in the 3.2.0 or 3.2.1 packages.  It's normally in the spamassassin-tools
package, which is what I need to begin with.  Do you recall if it has
been removed upstream?  I don't see it in the 3.2.1 tarball.  I guess
that has gone the way of the dinosaur :-(
--
Regards...		Todd
Exponential problems need logarithmic solutions.         --Eddy Dreger