[users] Bugs in gruler on CentOS 5

Devin Henderson devin.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 23:25:57 CEST 2007

Hey guys. I installed the gruler package for CentOS 5 yesterday and
realized that it is apparently buggy. Nothing in the right-click menu
works. Turning off 'On Top' from the menu does not work (still stays
on top of other windows), clicking 'Preferences' does nothing and the
'Rotate' 'About' and 'Quit' menu options do nothing either.

I'm on x86_64 but I tried both the x86_64 and i386 packages with the
same results. When I launch gruler from a terminal it gives these
errors:

[devin at dev ~]$ gruler

(gruler:7472): libglade-WARNING **: could not find signal handler
'on_quit_activate'.

(gruler:7472): libglade-WARNING **: could not find signal handler
'on_style_changed'.

(gruler:7472): libglade-WARNING **: could not find signal handler
'on_dialog_close'.

(gruler:7472): libglade-WARNING **: could not find signal handler
'on_preferences_activate'.

(gruler:7472): libglade-WARNING **: could not find signal handler
'on_about_activate'.

(gruler:7472): libglade-WARNING **: could not find signal handler
'on_keep_above_activate'.

(gruler:7472): libglade-WARNING **: could not find signal handler
'on_rotate_activate'.

If someone could help me track down the cause/solution for this I'd
really appreciate it. I'm a web developer and it really helps to have
a working screen ruler ;).

Cheers,
Devin