[users] Package Request

Will McDonald wmcdonald at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 20:30:10 CEST 2007

On 18/07/07, Todd Lyons <tlyons at ivenue.com> wrote:

> Nice, we use that on our Gentoo boxen, but for our CentOS boxen,
> syslog-ng isn't in the repos either.  I'll just build an rpm of one or
> the other.  I'll send up the spec file here if anybody wants it (I'll
> probably just start with one from FC anyway).

I thought the 2nd link to the RPMForge thread had a link to a
package/SPEC but that no longer seems valid and I have to confess I
hadn't checked.

I'd be very surprised if there isn't a SPEC already in the Syslog-NG
tarball (this list post supports this assumption
http://archives.neohapsis.com/archives/postfix/2005-08/1834.html ).

There are some slightly out of date SRPMs here
http://gsd.di.uminho.pt/jpo/software/RPMS/

Will.