[users] kaffeine conflict and update

Bogdan Costescu Bogdan.Costescu at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Thu Jul 19 14:54:49 CEST 2007

On Thu, 19 Jul 2007, Rex Dieter wrote:

> Right, it is simply that older kdelibs didn't include x-mplayer2.desktop

So, do you think that it's a good idea to not include this file in the
RPM conditionally ? Do you know already which Fedora and RHEL versions
would be affected by this ? Otherwise, I could do myself a bit of
searching.

Given the lack of reports and the rather old version of the package, I
assume that there are not many users... We used it on CentOS 3/i386 so
far and we've been happy with it.

--
Bogdan Costescu

Telephone: +49 6221 54 8869, Telefax: +49 6221 54 8868