[suggest] perl-DBD-ODBC

Tue Jun 26 11:13:10 CEST 2007

> It's not a typo, it's on purpose :) I doubt that change would work.

Please disregard my suggestion. Must have been on the wrong system.
It builds fine here now on CentOS4 x86 using your spec.

> It cannot find the unixODBC driver, so my assumption is that
> it looks in
> /usr/lib instad of /usr/lib64. However if you say that it
> works on your
> system, I'm not investigating to fix it. I'd like to compare it :)

The host I built on is not a stock RHEL/CentOS system. It has unixODBC
installed as an openpkg rpm with the 64bit libraries in lib (not in
lib64). That's why I cannot reproduce your build problem.

It's going to take a month or so until I get a stock CentOS5 x86_64
system into my hands.
I'd appreciate if you could investigate a fix in the meantime.

Thanks
Stefan